Fitbit Versa Lite Edition is available as a watch for everyday athletes. The Fitbit Versa has two buttons on the side and a main button on the other side. However, but Fitbit Versa Lite only has one button on its right side. It has a unisex look with its design. A selection of Colors is available. There are also models in white and silver aluminum colors. While the software is not as superior as other rivals Apple and Samsung, it still a smartwatch that owns regular software. Another version of the Fitbit Versa model, ıt, is the same overall. They have little difference with Fitbit Versa.
Fitbit Versa Lite Edition – Features
- The screen size is 1.33 inches and has a very large appearance with a 300*300 surface. The Fitbit Versa Lite Edition, which comes to the fore with its Apple look, makes its screen a little smaller thanks to its aluminum frame. Which suggests it doesn’t have a full touchscreen like Apple. The display brightness of 1000 nite provides very good visibility on sunny days. One of the most curious is that the display durability screen is made of Corning Gorilla Glass, so it looks pretty solid, but you may still need to protect it.
- It has 4GB of memory, we can only use 2.5 Gb. Applications and song storage etc. creates a perfectly normal storage space for situations.
- Bluetooth allows easy access from a computer, tablet, smartphone.
- It also does not feature Wi-Fi.
- Fitbit Versa Lite Edition, compatible with IOS and Android.
- Its battery can use for 4 days, in our experience, it can use for up to 5 days. It depends on your use.
- Fitbit Lite can store information within it for 7 days. It can also store training gym information for 30 days.
- 50 meters of water-resistant, easy access to a shower, and swimming can be provided. When the phone matches, you can see the notifications on the screen. But it can’t please you when you’re responding to messages.
- Its software is quite robust, it has a normal fast processor, if not as much as Apple as the processor.
- You can store information and view the results of the analysis with +15 workouts, including steps, calories burned, swimming, distance running and other training techniques such as cycling
- There’s no GPS for precision and distance events, but you can connect with GPS from your phone. It doesn’t seem like a problem because you’ll be using your smartphone anyway.
- When your phone is with you, you can receive notifications such as alarms, calls, texts. Android ideal for a fast comeback.
- You can enter and track your time, sleep, wakefulness, and Rem sleep personal information.
The Fitbit Versa Edition itself is actually a smartwatch fully designed for athletes. The user interface is very simple. With its in-house applications, it can store your pulse, steps, calories, and training information for a month. It can also match your training schedule. You can add your set goals in the program. And when you reach your destination, it sets up a triumphal spectacle with an explosion of confetti. It is also water-resistant, but you can use it as you like under the sea and in the pool. Fitbit Versa Lite Edition with the option of training weight lifting, walking, and swimming, such as a lot of programs, your information is adjusted according to the training.
Fitbit Versa Lite Edition – Apps
If you have a huge expectation as an app, you don’t meet most of those expectations. Because applications have a disadvantage, too. Some apps are paid for when we enter the store, and some are free. For example, I would like to share a few more problems with you. This will not be possible if you are using Spotify. Because Fitbit doesn’t have a deal, but it does with Deezer. In general, there are not many applications. I think it will develop at the same time in later times. Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp may not be able to use the apps very effectively. Although the screen looks large, the thick side of the frame doesn’t leave much useful space.
Fitbit Versa Lite Edition – Performance
His performance puts this watch above all others when commenting on the Fitbit Versa Lite Edition. Sleep and exercise features are much better than others when looked at in a wide range. This sportsman-friendly Watch makes it easy to play/pause, change the music when the back button is pressed. Listening to songs while playing your sport is made simple by the control panel in front of you.
It calculates your sleep data, your sleep cycle, and heart rate very well. But it’s not completely perfect. It may not accurately calculate your steps and heart rate when climbing. You’ll also be able to keep your sleep average and see how many hours you slept yesterday. You can save the amount of water you drink, your weight and your height on your watch. You can also save the amount of weight you want to reach.
Fitbit Versa Lite Edition – Battery Health
You can use the Fitbit Versa Lite Edition in general for 4 days without charging. Of course, this time in use varies. But compared to its competitors, the battery life is in good health and normal condition. You can charge your watch Within 2 hours after using it for 4 days. According to advanced years, I think battery life is clearly in the ideal state.
The Fitbit Versa Lite Edition is slightly more convenient than the other Fitbit Versa price. The difference seems to be about 50$. The Fitbit Versa Lite Edition is better than athletes and people who may have fewer work needs. The price is between 150$ and 160$ as of general.
What are the differences between Fitbit Versa Lite and Fitbit Versa?
The Fitbit Versa Lite Edition does not feature Wi-Fi and external storage. Fitbit Versa also has these characteristics. Some modes of ability are also missing. Other than that, all features are the same in general.
What are the pros and cons of the product ?
- Price appropriate
- It is the best smart hour for athletes because of sleep, exercise, and design
- Comfortable in terms of usage
- Long battery life
- No GPS
- Fitbit Versa Lite Edition processor too lazy according to Samsung
- App diversity is scarce
- No Wi-Fi