When Fitbit put its first smartwatches on sale there was the only Deezer with a treaty. Fitbit started adding its new smartwatches and a lot of apps to its store with constant self-updating. They decided to make the deal because it was too much, according to Spotify user Deezer. Fitbit and Spotify have secured the deal very recently. It currently has most of the smartwatches supporting the Spotify app. Proper smartwatches such as Fitbit Versa Lite also feature Spotify. How to use Spotify on Fitbit?
Download and install the Spotify app ! ( Step-By-Step )
You will need to download the Spotify app via Fitbit. App use with, you need to have a Spotify Premium account.
- By clicking on your profile picture at the top. Locate the applications in the profile section.
- Enter the Fitbit device you’ll download from Spotify.
- Find the app from the Apps section to map Fitbit and Spotify.
- Press the Install button to use Spotify on Fitbit.
- Log into your account with the gear symbol after landing on Spotify.
Once you’ve downloaded the Fitbit app, you’ll see Spotify in the Apps section of the settings menu.Log into account information via Facebook or mail. Is now ready for use. You can access the Spotify Premium account here.
Fitbit And Spotify: The Use Of
- Connect to smart devices via Bluetooth. Smartwatches, like Versa Lite, also don’t have Gps. So you can connect via Bluetooth. With Spotify, you can listen to music and podcasts in a very comfortable way as long as you have them with you.
- Steer with the control panel. Using Spotify on Fitbit there are many options such as skip/pause / forward / shuffle / save and like songs with control panels. With these directions, you don’t have to leave the songs while you’re playing sports or in the shower.
- Access the final playlist as desired. You can see podcasts and songs on the agenda with weekly lists and monthly lists on Spotify. You can access all lists according to your mode. Select your list with book reading lists, training lists, and meditation music.
- It can connect to smart systems with Spotify Connect. But since Fitbit doesn’t have speakers or audio output, we don’t have the opportunity to listen to songs and podcasts. That’s why Spotify Connect via Fitbit is not compatible.
- Another drawback is that you can’t listen to songs and podcasts offline via Fitbit. I guess the lack of GPS on the Fitbit makes that a problem.